Nepal to host ACC T20 2013
Nepal will host ACC Twenty20 Cup in 2013, according to Asian Cricket Council (ACC). The dates are yet to be confirmed.
UAE, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Oman, Kuwait, Maldives and top two from ACC Trophy Challenge 2012 will participate in the ACC T20 Cup.
Nepal also hosted the last edition of the ACC T20 Cup in 2011 that Afghanistan won defeating Hong Kong in the final. Nepal had the best finish in the event’s history finishing fourth after losing to Afghanistan in semifinal and Oman in the third-place playoff.
ACC also confirmed dates and hosts of its events in 2013:
ACC Twenty20 Women’s Cup will be hosted by Kuwait from 21 January to 2 February, 2013.
Malaysia will host the ACC U19 Elite Cup from 1 to 12 May, 2013. The event will be competed by Afghanistan, Nepal, Qatar, Hong Kong, UAE, Bahrain, Malaysia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
Similarly, Singapore will host the ACC Emerging Teams Cup from 15 to 26 August, 2013. The event will be participated by Under 23 teams from four Test nations – Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka along with top three teams of ACC Trophy Elite, Nepal, UAE and Afghanistan with hosts Singapore.
Nepal will also be competing in the World Cricket League Division 3 in Bermuda from 28 April to 5 May, 2013 along with hosts, Italy, USA*, Oman and Uganda.
General25th Apr 2016The International Cricket Council (ICC) has suspended the Cricket Association of Nepal (CAN) for indefinite period. Although CAN will remain suspended and receive no ICC funding, the players would be able to participate in ICC events. The decision was taken during the ICC Board meeting on April 24 in Dubai. The ICC statement after the […]
- Paras – Sharad team up for highest run chase, beat Namibia again
- ICC to discuss Nepal on April 21: Anderson
- Sharad’s patient knock earns Nepal first WCLC win over Namibia
- Nepal announces squad against WCL matches vs Namibia
- ICC Statement regarding ICC World Cricket League round-three matches between Nepal and Namibia
21st Jan 2014
एउटा खेलाडीलाई निलम्बनको सव्द सुन्न पक्कै राम्रो लाग्दैन । निलम्बनमा पर्नु क्रिकेट र नेपाली खेल जगतका लागि राम्रो समाचार होइन । तर नेपाली क्रिकेट जसरी चलेको थियो, त्यसले यो अवस्था आउने पक्का थियो । निर्वाचित संघले आफ्नै पारामा चुनाव गरेर वैधानिकता नवीकरण गर्यो । त्यसमा कतिपय खुसी थिएनन । सरकारले निर्वाचन प्रक्रिया ठिक भएन भनेर […]...
- क्यान अाइसीसीको निलम्बनमा पर्नुमा राखेप प्रमुख दोषी ! (माधव धिताल, सेतोपाटी)
- नेपाल क्रिकेट संघ निलम्बनः घाटा-नाफाको हिसाबकिताब (राजकुमार श्रेष्ठ, अनलाइनखवर)
- क्यान र राखेपबीच जुहारी, आइसीसीले गरेको कारबाहीको दोष एकअर्कामाथि (विनोद पाण्डे, कान्तिपुर)
- क्रिकेट : सम्भावना र दुर्भाग्य (उज्ज्वल आचार्य, नागरिक)
- नेपाली क्रिकेट हाँक्ने निकाय छैन : आइसिसी (नागरिक)